Slider

Kinetic vs. Potential

I am Hope.

Born on a hot, sunny day
They took me home
And loved me.

I was born to dance.

I'd sneak away

Buy tickets for Broadway shows
And study their technique

My passion, alive in my feet.
A soft calming in my soul...

It's my world--
I make the rules.


One day...
I'll be at Julliard

I'll dance on a mahogany stage

I'll shine--if only for a moment
You'll be proud...    

I am Asha.
Born on a hot, sunny day...
She took me home,
And regretted me.


Every chance I got--
I'd sneak away
Let the music speak to me

Forget everything about these streets
I was happy here,
My passion, alive in my feet

And my problems drift away
It's not my world--
I don't make the rules.
But I make do.

One day...

I won't be afraid

I won't live in fear
I'll shine--if only for a moment

You'll realize my potential...
Photocredit: Unsplash.com/Naitian (Tony) Wang
0

No comments

Post a Comment

About

both,psalms-to-god

DON'T MISS

Book Review,Food,Testimony
© 2022 all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo