Slider

Stolen Ideas

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Because you have rejected knowledge,
I will reject you from serving as my priest.
Since you have forgotten the law of your God,
I will also forget your sons.
Hosea 4:6 CSB

I wrote a post on denominations and major doctrines that divide them a while back.[1] You can read it here.

Forgive me for sounding out of it. It was a rough week at work so I had a lot on my mind as I was recording and kept getting distracted.

Did you know that halos are part of sun worship and have nothing to do with the Word of God?

References

  1. Ree Hughes. "What's Your Denomination?". PSALMS to God. April 11, 2015
0

No comments

Post a Comment

About

both,psalms-to-god

DON'T MISS

Book Review,Food,Testimony
© 2022 all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo