Slider

A Message for my Grandpa

Photocredit: Unsplash.com/Gita Krishnamurti
A stranger asked if I was related to you,
They saw the resemblence
Even when I can't remember your face.
We have the same favorite food
And I talk a mile a minute, like you...
They say we're just alike
Even when I never learned your ways
We probably would have been close
But time was too short.

If you're starting to notice a theme with these poems, you're not crazy! I found a challenge for the month of October where you're supposed to write a letter each day and it tells you "who" the letter is for. I decided to do said letters as poems and incorporate them into the 365 day poetry challenge, so the ones that aren't too personal are being posted as my poem of the day.

0

No comments

Post a Comment

About

both,psalms-to-god

DON'T MISS

Book Review,Food,Testimony
© 2022 all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo