Slider

Answered Prayers and the True Vine

A testimony about a quickly answered prayer, the true vine of John 15, and the ebbs and flows of our relationship with God.
Sometimes God takes forever to answer prayers and sometimes it's same day delivery! Last week, God answered one of my prayers almost instantaneously. He gave me a vision of the true vine, which led me to study John 15 in a whole new light!
1“I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2Every branch in me that does not produce fruit he removes, and he prunes every branch that produces fruit so that it will produce more fruit. 3You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4Remain in me, and I in you. Just as a branch is unable to produce fruit by itself unless it remains on the vine, neither can you unless you remain in me. 5I am the vine; you are the branches. The one who remains in me and I in him produces much fruit, because you can do nothing without me. 6If anyone does not remain in me, he is thrown aside like a branch and he withers. They gather them, throw them into the fire, and they are burned. 7If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you want and it will be done for you. 8My Father is glorified by this: that you produce much fruit and prove to be my disciples.John 15:1-8 CSB
0

No comments

Post a Comment

About

both,psalms-to-god

DON'T MISS

Book Review,Food,Testimony
© 2022 all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo