Slider

When Spring Comes

My dearest Spring,
I've missed you these past few months
Felt your absence in the chill
Of Winter's unfriendly embrace
And longed for your return...
Time passes slowly when you're gone
With unsightly views obscuring
Precious memories of you ripped away
By the season of death and despair.
Oh, how I missed your color
Your bright beauty bequeathed to me
Beneath beautiful blue skies
And warm weather trends.
I was starting to think
You had abandoned me,
Left me, with no intent of return
But I would mourn you forever
     Pollen and all--
I cannot live without you,
You are my season
My rock,
My sanity,
My heart,
And my joy.


0

No comments

Post a Comment

About

both,psalms-to-god

DON'T MISS

Book Review,Food,Testimony
© 2022 all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo