Slider

Limitations Won't Stop Me:

Spotlight on Derrick Coleman



I'm not perfect
I have limitations
But that won't stop me,
Discourage or burry me
I will fight--
When my body fails
And everyone else is stronger
Somewhere, somehow
Strength will find me
Sneak up from behind
And tackle them full force
Because I won't give up
Derrick Coleman

Derrick Coleman is the first legally deaf person to play on an offensive line in the NFL. Inspiring hearing impaired children of all races, he has met several of his young fans to reinforce the idea that their disability shouldn't stop them form doing what they want to do. Yesterday, he helped his team win Super Bowl XLVIII

References

  1. Cindy Boren. "Super Bowl 2014: Derrick Coleman surprises hearing-impaired girls (video)". Washington Post. January 30, 2014
  2. Christian Red. "EXCLUSIVE: Seahawks' Derrick Coleman surprises hearing-impaired boy, 10, with jersey". NY Daily News. February 1, 2014
0

No comments

Post a Comment

About

both,psalms-to-god

DON'T MISS

Book Review,Food,Testimony
© 2022 all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo