Slider

Yearbook Memories


Distant memories of people past
Days, hours, minutes that did not last
Time didn't wait for us to grow
Life moved on so long ago.

Pictures fade--the words begin to disappear
Emptiness in frames hollow and clear,
Stare back at us in solemn woe
Life moved on so long ago

Bittersweet, the chapter must always end
A vague and beautiful memory of a friend
Of  a time when life was constant and slow,
Life moved on so long ago.
2
( Hide )
  1. You know? Just the other day I was thinking about trying to find a yearbook from my Middle School days. This gave me more motivation :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should find it! I haven't looked in my middle or elementary yearbooks in ages. I keep the ones from high school with me though; in my case it's the same people :)

      Delete

About

both,psalms-to-god

DON'T MISS

Book Review,Food,Testimony
© 2022 all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo