Slider

Poetry Challenge Pause

Hi! I've been enjoying writing a poem a day (and also struggling somedays), and I hope you've been enjoying the poems. For many years I've said that I was going to participate in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) and for many years, I simply haven't. I debated it again this year, and last week, God turned my imagination on full swing. I feel like I finally have a real shot at successfully completing the challenge.

However, I don't think it's wise to try to keep up with so many things at once! The podcast may be on a haitus but I still have planning to do for it, and there's the new YouTube channel! Maintaining the poetry challenge and starting NaNoWriMo sounds like a recipe for disaster. So, I'm going to pause the poetry challenge.

NaNoWriMo starts on November 1, and since I'm a master procrastinator, I haven't done a lot of the ground work I would like to do before starting (e.g. choose a name for my main character). I'm going to take these last few days in October to do some of that, therefore I'm actually going to pause the poetry challenge now instead of waiting until November 1.

I'll reseume the poetry challenge in December (and possibly still manage to get a poem or two written in November). Thanks for understanding!
0

No comments

Post a Comment

About

both,psalms-to-god

DON'T MISS

Book Review,Food,Testimony
© 2022 all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo