Slider

Imposter Syndrome

Everyone else is in their purpose;
Everyone else is plugged in to the same circuit,
But I got my wires crossed and blew the circuit...
Everyone else seems to know what to do;
Everyone else is following some unknown rules,
But I keep using all the wrong tools.
Everyone else is confident and strong;
Everyone else never seems to be wrong,
But I don't fit in, I don't belong...

Everyone else is looking at me;
Everyone else can't see what I see,
And I'm moving from space to space freely.
Everyone else is hiding their doubt;
Everyone else is afraid to stand out,
And I find every opportunity a chance to stand out.
Everyone else sees that I'm trying my best;
Everyone else is weighed down by their stress...
And I look just like everyone else.

Photocredit: Unspalsh.com/Christina
0

No comments

Post a Comment

About

both,psalms-to-god

DON'T MISS

Book Review,Food,Testimony
© 2022 all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo