Slider

You Are Not Alone

Did you know many of God's people experienced depression? I was reading Jeremiah this week and he said something that really stuck with me...mainly because many of us have said it before: "Why did I come out of the womb to see only struggle and sorrow?"

Season 1 Episode S


Why did I come out of the womb
to see only struggle and sorrow,
to end my life in shame? Jeremiah 20:18 CSB

Did you know many of God's people experienced depression? I was reading Jeremiah this week and he said something that really stuck with me...mainly because many of us have said it before: "Why did I come out of the womb to see only struggle and sorrow?"
0

No comments

Post a Comment

About

both,psalms-to-god

DON'T MISS

Book Review,Food,Testimony
© 2022 all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo