Slider

Failure is Normal

Testimony Tuesday video about the process of being delivered from sin (sanctification, justification, and glorification).
Being delivered from a sin doesn’t mean you’re never tempted again, it means you have mastered the tools God has given you to overcome the temptation. Like anything though, I’ve found that if I don’t practice using those tools (Prayer, Studying the Word, Fellowship with the Body of Christ) I get rusty at using them and have to restrain myself. Don’t give up when you give in to temptation, just get back to training with your tools!
I affirm, brethren, by the boasting in you which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily. 1 Corintians 15:31 NASB


0

No comments

Post a Comment

About

both,psalms-to-god

DON'T MISS

Book Review,Food,Testimony
© 2022 all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo