Slider

Body Image & Body Positivity

We live in a society where we are constantly bombarded with images of what we're "supposed" to look like. Many of us struggle to accept who we are and love ourselves for who God created us to be. This past year God helped me to overcome a lot of the issue I had with myself and I wanted to share that with you, because He can help you too.
We live in a society where we are constantly bombarded with images of what we're "supposed" to look like. Many of us struggle to accept who we are and love ourselves for who God created us to be. This past year God helped me to overcome a lot of the issue I had with myself and I wanted to share that with you, because He can help you too.

#TestimonyTuesday 6: Self Image & Body Positivity from Shiree Hughes on Vimeo.

0

No comments

Post a Comment

About

both,psalms-to-god

DON'T MISS

Book Review,Food,Testimony
© 2022 all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo