Slider

Not Like You on Display

All is dark,
Yet I am there--
Center stage,
Hiding in the bosom
Of a deep red flower...
And the audience is a-chatter
Unaware of my presence,
Waiting for the show to begin--
My show, my life...

The flower gave birth to me
Under the spotlight
On the cue of violas
And there I stood
With awe struck eyes--
And the audience was surprised
This little alien girl
Before them startled
Dazed and confused...

Despite the confusion
The curtains continue to rise
The orchestra continues to play
And the music soothes the air
It's my stage, my show
I don't know what they expect
Leave the audience to reflect,
On the life of this alien girl--
Just began only moments ago
Deep breath, command the stage.


0

No comments

Post a Comment

About

both,psalms-to-god

DON'T MISS

Book Review,Food,Testimony
© 2022 all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo