Slider

The Hardest Thing


Sometimes the truth,
     the very idea manifesting
Deep within the cells of my mind--
Easy to push away,
     write off with unconcerned glee
Becomes impossible to ignore...

Slowly.

The truth grows and swells,
Pushing at the seams of my skull,
Conquering my very subconscious.
It escapes,
     seeping into the atmosphere willingly
So quick to disappear, from me
To make itself known
To the world.

Lost words,
Creeping...

Show the world
     the truth no one wants to see--
Not even me...
Show the world word:
     words better off articulated
          to deaf minds, closed and silent
Favor a whisper to a roar,
But the truth is too strong,
Too loud to be suppressed...
So hard words, spill out
     hard knowledge, for future
Benefit and advancement...

Easily.


0

No comments

Post a Comment

About

both,psalms-to-god

DON'T MISS

Book Review,Food,Testimony
© 2022 all rights reserved
made with by templateszoo